Subject: Invitation to Join REGIO New European Bauhaus (NEB) Community of Practice
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2024 11:08:26 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite you to join REGIO’s newly established New European 
Bauhaus (NEB). Community of practice. This community was created to 
facilitate the exchange of best practices and knowledge on the NEB among 
managing authorities, promote investments under the 2021-2027 cohesion 
policy, and support practitioners in developing NEB project pipelines, 
including project identification, proposal calls, and selection criteria.

The newly elected Commission has reaffirmed that the NEB initiative remains 
a strategic priority for the European Commission with cohesion policy making 
a significant contribution to this effort. EVP Fitto has confirmed his 
commitment to prioritizing the NEB mainstreaming.

It is essential that this community of practice remains active and engaged, 
with managing authorities playing a key role in animating this community. 
Therefore, your participation is crucial in sharing your experiences, 
expertise, and best practices, and in learning from your peers.

The first meeting will take place online in February 2025 (date TBC). To 
participate, could you please register on the Futurium platform:

How to Register:

1.	Click on the following link to register to the Community on Futurium with 
your EU Login credentials: 
https://futurium.ec.europa.eu/en/regio-peer-2-peer-communities/new-european-bauhaus
2.	After registering, adjust your email notification settings in your 
Futurium profile to "daily" or "weekly" to stay updated on discussions, 
events, and announcements.

This community, part of the REGIO Peer2Peer initiative, fosters 
collaboration and knowledge-sharing among Managing Authorities across Member 
States, helping to address common challenges in implementing EU Cohesion 
Policy. Please find more details in the attached document.

We look forward to your active participation and valuable contributions. If 
you have questions or need help with registration, please don't hesitate to 
reach out.

Best regards,

On behalf of

ANDREAS von BUSCH
Head of Unit

European Commission
Directorate-General for Regional and Urban Policy
Estonia, Finland, Latvia and Lithuania

CSM1 07/P043
B-1049 Brussels/Belgium
+32 2 2955108

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

REGIO website:  <http://ec.europa.eu/inforegio> 
http://ec.europa.eu/inforegio

Follow us on Twitter:  <http://twitter.com/EU_Regional> 
http://twitter.com/EU_Regional